A core quality of JetData is its flexibility. As a result, JetData users can analyse the commercial aircraft fleet at both the macro and micro levels at any point or over any period in time.
The Fleet Snapshot function offers:
- Fleet summary, fleet utilisation, regional and sub-regional demographics, engine count, aircraft count and operators.
The Fleet Analysis function offers:
- Fleet summary, lease summary, engine spec summary, owner summary, utilisation status, delivery stream, event summary, indicative values and lease rates summary.
Any of JetData’s fleet queries can be filtered further as required:
- Query by aircraft manufacturer, family, type, series, model, role, status (i.e. active, damaged, destroyed, parked or retired).
- Engine manufacturer, series or model.
- World region.
- Operators, owners and even parent company or Special Purpose Company (“SPC”). Leased aircraft can be searched by the ultimate owner / lessor as well as by subsidiary owner or by SPC. This allows for an accurate illustration of fleet ownership by the major leasing companies.
JetData has the ability to allow users to create their own custom reports. Users can interrogate the data, orders and events in any chosen combination to produce truly customised analyses.
The Aircraft Search function allows searches by specific serial number or registration and produces comprehensive report data on that specific aircraft, from utilisation to full history and specification along with indicative values and lease rates.
Any information and statistics in JetData can be aggregated and customised to the users’ needs, and printed or exported into an Excel or PDF format. For increased functionality, users also have the option to save their queries for future iterations, which will display automatically updated data every time such queries are performed.